External hard drive is a portable data storage device used to store important files and it can be used to take the backup of files while formatting the hard drive of your computer. However, sometimes the files stored on external HDD might become inaccessible due to creation of some bad sectors on external hard drive results in corruption of the drive which might lead to data loss. Go through this article to know how to recover lost files from a bad external hard drive.
The various Scenarios which lead to corruption to your external hard drive are:-
- The header of the file system of the external hard drive contains information about file name, file type, file size etc. any sort of corruption to this header file will result in external hard drive corruption leading to data loss.
- Creation of bad sectors due to virus and malware infection on the external hard drive will result in its corruption. So the files saved in the bad sectors of the drive will become inaccessible leading to data loss
- When your external hard drive is severely affected by deadly virus then it lead to the corruption of the drive and hence the files stored in it will become inaccessible
- Removing your external hard drive from the computer in the middle of data transfer process. If you abruptly eject your external hard drive from the system when data transfer process is taking place in between the computer and external hard drive then it result in data loss from the device
- If there is any corruption in the Master Boot Record of the external hard disk, which is read by operating system then it lead to the inaccessible of the files stored in it. this results in data loss from the device
If your external hard disk has been corrupted which results in data loss from it due to any reason then don’t worry, bad external hard drive data recovery has become very easy now with the advancement in the technology. USB Hard drive recovery is one such data recovery tool that has been developed using advanced technology. All you need to do is just download the trial version of this application and run the tool in your system. Before this, make sure that your external hard disk has been connected to your computer via USB port. In the trial version itself you can be able to view all the recovered files with the help of “Preview” option and you can even save the recovery process with the help of “Save Recovery Session” option so that rescanning of the drive can be avoided once you purchase the licensed version of this program. After you purchase the licensed version you can resume with the recovery process by selecting “Open Recovery Session” option. This tool comes out with many eye catching and attractive features.
Eye catching features of USB Hard drive recovery application:
USB hard drive recovery tool has the capability to recover over more than 300 different types of files which include music files, movie files, Word documents, PowerPoint files, Excel sheets, spread sheets, PDF files, PSD files, image files and so on. It can recover files from different storage media like thumb drives, flash drives, memory cards, SD cards, MMC cards etc. With the help of this software you can even recover files from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 formatted hard drives. It even supports data recovery from different hard drive types like SCSI, IDE, SATA, PATA etc. This software is specially designed with strong algorithms which help in scanning and recovering the lost files from external hard disk very easily. The files which are recovered with the help of this application can be compressed in a zip archive to save the disk space and the recovered files can even be saved to some other storage media like thumb drive, DVD, CD, flash drive, memory card etc. It creates the disk images to bypass the bad sectors; you can later recover data from these disk images. It is compatible on all the versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and many more.
USB hard drive recovery software is extremely fast and effective tool. It is digitally signed and hence is completely free from virus and malwares. It is cost effective tool as it is available at very lesser price in the market. It provides free customer support at any time and it is very robust tool. It does not requires too much of free disk space for installation, requires hardly 50 MB of free disk space for installation. Hence USB hard drive recovery is the best application to get back all the lost files from your bad external hard drive.
Points to Remember: In order to prevent loss of data from your external hard drive it is always better to keep some points in mind and those important points are
- Update the antivirus application and regularly scan your external hard drive
- For a safer side it is better to keep two to three copies of your important data to some other data storage devices like pen drive, DVD, CD, memory card etc
- Don’t eject your external hard drive from the system while accessing files stored in it
- Use power backup utility UPS to avoid unexpected shut down of the system due to power failure. And use safer & secure mode to remove your external hard drive from the system.