If you purchase a brand new Android smartphone, WhatsApp would be one of the applications that you going to install first. WhatsApp is not just a messaging App, as it revolutionized the role smartphones in the field of communication. You can send text messages, images, videos, etc. conveniently to your friends whoever has installed this application. WhatsApp maintains a separate folder on your smartphone for storing downloaded pictures. When you download any pictures from WhatsApp, such files will reside in that WhatsApp images folder.
Situations may arise where WhatsApp pictures stored on your Android phone get accidentally deleted by a number of reasons. You don’t have to get tensed thinking about the loss of files. Because there is a professional software available to recover deleted WhatsApp photos from the Android phone. Its name is Android Smartphone Recovery software. It has the capability to recover deleted WhatsApp pictures from android within few mouse clicks. It supports the recovery of picture file formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, etc. This tool effectively scans both internal and external memories of your Android phone for deleted WhatsApp photo recovery from Android phone.
Various Reasons behind Picture Deletion from Android Phone
- Sometimes while viewing pictures of your WhatsApp gallery on your Android phone, you may accidentally select delete option from image actions. As a result, pictures may get deleted from your phone.
- Pictures can also lose from your phone while you are deleting some unwanted gallery items. While marking unwanted pictures, there is a chance in which your selection include important files also.
- There is one more instance of accidental deletion. Suppose you were receiving images sent by one of your friends on WhatsApp. Suddenly, a message came indicating you’re your memory card was full. In order to receive more items, you deleted some pictures from your memory card. After a while, you realized that the pictures that you deleted were very important.
- A similar situation is applicable while the transfer of pictures also. Imagine, while transferring WhatsApp pictures from your Android smartphone to a computer, instead of sending an important file, you selected the delete option.
- Sometimes, use of some photo editor apps downloaded from untrusted sources can lead to the deletion of important WhatsApp images.
To overcome these types of scenarios, you have to maintain a proper backup of all WhatsApp images. Also, you have to take much care when selecting photos from your WhatsApp gallery. If you avoid too much rush while viewing photos, it will definitely help you for overcoming a good number of deletion scenarios. Another important point is, don’t download android apps from untrusted source. If you lose pictures again even taking care of all these precautions, then use Android Smartphone Recovery software to recover deleted WhatsApp photos from Android.
Advanced features of Android Smartphone Recovery software
- Android Smartphone Recovery software is capable of recovering deleted pictures from an Android phone that are deleted due to accidental formatting of SD card.
- This software retrieves not just images files. It can recover popular media file formats such as MP3, WAV, MP4, M4V, AMR, AVI, MPG, MIDI, and so on.
- By using this software, you can retrieve files from improperly mounted SD cards.
- There is an option to save recovery session, to avoid rescanning of the device.
- This software can be installed on Windows operating systems such as Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Free customer support.
- This software can undelete erased WhatsApp pictures from memory card types such as SD, SDHC, SDXC, xD, CF and MMC of manufacturers like Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, LaCie, Sony, etc.