In these days many of the organization use MS Outlook as the primary application as it stores all the data like contacts, calendar, notes, contacts, journals, emails, etc in PST file. If this PST file gets corrupted due to various reasons then it leads to the loss of important folders stored on it. Sometime you might delete the entire deleted item folder from the MS Outlook to make some free space but late you realize that the particular folder contains some of the important files that are now required to you. There are many reasons for which your MS Outlook folder gets deleted from the PST files.
Accidental deletion from the MS Outlook application will be the major reason that leads to the deletion of the folders from the PST file. Now let us consider one of the scenarios like You try to open PST file in your MS Outlook. As soon as you opened, you come across the error message displayed “cannot display the folder, Outlook PST cannot be accessed”. This will be due to the corruption of PST file that has resulted in inaccessibility of the folder stored in the PST file. But don’t be panic at this situation use the relevant PST file recovery tool. This software is extremely safe that also recover deleted folder in outlook which is caused by various reason.
Some of the scenarios for the deletion of folders from MS Outlook
- Empty folder option: When you delete the folder in Outlook, it is redirected to be stored in Deleted Items folder. While performing some restore on deleted item folder you may accidentally press on “empty folder” option that causes deletion of all the files and folders stored in the deleted item folders.
- Unintentionally deleting the folder using shift delete: If you delete any folder from MS Outlook by using Shift delete key combination on the keyboard then it will cause permanent deletion of data.
- Abrupt System shut down: When you are using Outlook for sharing some of the personal folders with one of your friends. You remember some other work and opt for a most deadly step to shut down the system abruptly. Thus it results in deletion of folders from the MS Outlook.
- Email stored for a long time: There will be a lot of emails stored in deleted items folder if you were not making any periodic check and clear them. As you delete new emails or if you have a huge amount of junk mails that have to be deleted, on deletion if space is not available in Deleted items then the old emails stored on it will get deleted automatically which might have contained some important emails.
These are the common reasons that result in deletion of folders from the MS Outlook. In order to overcome all this situation employ the best-deleted folder recovery software tool that retrieves all the data stored in the PST file. Just have a look at this site, recoverdeletedcontacts.com/ to know more about this recovery software.
Some of the features of the recovery software are mentioned below
- This software performs fast retrieval of deleted files and folders from Windows operating system.
- Effectively rescues deleted files from partitions from RAID1, RAID0 and RAID5 array.
- It allows you to recover files from hard drive such as SCSI /SATA / IDE etc., flash memory cards that includes XD, MMC, SD, and Memory Stick etc., USB external drives, FireWire Drives and iPods.
- If the PST file is corrupted during up-gradation of Outlook then it can be easily recovered by using this software.
Download the free demo version of this recovery software from the internet and then you purchase its licensed version to save those recovered folders which are deleted for various reasons.