QuickTime Movie File (MOV file) is a multimedia format to store and play video. It is the native file format for QuickTime media player. Other than Quick Time player, it is also compatible with Windows media player, VLC player, Real player and more. QuickTime movie file stores audio, video, subtitle, graphics, still images everything in one file by compression method. With the help of codec’s, large videos are compressed thus reducing file sizes. This helps in easy and quick transfer of MOV files. In spite of all these features, QuickTime movies can get corrupted in various incidents which causes loss of videos.
Consider a scenario wherein you have captured an important video using your camera. After capturing 90% of the video, your camera got hanged and the video recording was abruptly stopped. After sometime when you tried playing the recorded movie, it was refusing to open. So, you transferred MOV videos from camera to your Mac system and tried playing on QuickTime media player. But, for your bad luck you were not able to play it. What now??? You might be worried and thinking how to fix QuickTime movie file after such inevitable situation.
Are the one who is facing this type of incident? Then, no need to get upset. You can repair QuickTime movie file after corruption by using efficient third party tool. One such application is MOV file repair, which repairs damaged MOV file effortlessly in few minutes.
Scenarios behind corruption of QuickTime Movie File:
Interruptions in MOV file transfer: If your computer gets turned off suddenly while transferring MOV file from camera or mobile phone, then there are chances for MOV file corruption.
Storage Device corruption: The device which is holding your favorite MOV videos may get damaged due to defects inside the device like bad sectors, software conflicts, virus infection, etc. After such incident, the movie fails to get played on your QuickTime player.
Converting MOV file: You may convert MOV file to make it suitable for playing in some other media player. If you follow improper way while converting Quick Time movie file format, then it results in severe damage of MOV file.
Unsupported multimedia player: Using unsupported media player to access QT movies may also cause corruption thereby resulting in loss of your favorite QuickTime movie file.
No matter what is the reason for loosing your MOV file, you can repair and play corrupted QT movies using MOV repair application. This is a trustworthy tool that is being used by many people around the world to fix QuickTime movie file which is unplayable or damaged. It has got high rates and reviews by industry experts for its efficiency in repairing QuickTime movie files.
Amazing features of MOV repair application:
- Fix MOV application separates both audio and video frames of a corrupted QuickTime movie file and later adjoins them to create a healthy and playable video
- It can repair broken high definition Quick Time movies captured using CC TV camera and HD cameras
- The software can mend MOV videos captured using various brands of camera such as Sony, Nikon, Canon, Kodak, Panasonic, Sanyo, Samsung, GoPro, Contour, etc.
- This repairing utility is also able to fix large sized MOV file and supports different audio and video codec’s like avc1, mjpeg, mp4a, RAW, etc.
- For fixing damaged Quick Time movie file, this MOV repair program can be installed on all versions of Mac operating systems such as Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard.
- Not only Mac OS, it is compatible with different Microsoft Windows OS like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.